Monday 12 October 2009

Vessel

I think I'm half in love.

With D .

But not M. Not anymore. We don't connect and I hardly want to touch him. And that's bad, right? Enjoyed it at first then realised how difficult this relationship is going to be. Couldn't really ever regret our encounter - those first few moments together were easy and sweet, almost dreamy.

It's all about commitment though.

It's not that I don't make any effort. It's because nothing follows my plan and he is so unpredictable and stubborn. The motion of utter coldness is set between us now. He just ignores how much we're meant to be together!

As crazy as it sounds, I still believe it's in my power to change it.

Change happenz


Come on light my fire


*

D = Design
M = Metal

*

1 comment:

  1. Those are unfortunate letters! I thought you meant you were in love with a different stubborn D and that you were over a certain Mr M. X

    ReplyDelete